Critical Illness Group Insurance
The Benefits of Group Critical Illness Coverage
Until now, most employee benefits plans were designed to cover specific expenses. But, Group Critical Illness Coverage pays up to THREE (3) times the policy benefit amount in a lump sum directly to the policy owner – in addition to any other insurance plan the insured may have! There are no restrictions on how the money is used, providing the financial resources for expenses not covered by other insurance, including:
- Co-payments, deductibles and non-covered “experimental” treatments.
- Supplemental income to make house and car payments while recuperating.
- Lost income of spouse or care-givers.
- Home health care needs.
- Housekeeping or child care expenses.
- Necessary modifications to home or housekeeping expenses.